This is one of my favorite pizzas to make (and eat). Ever since I made my first grilled pizza, I've been hooked, and I doubt that I'll ever bake another pizza in the oven. This pizza is definitely a healthy alternative that completely satisfies any chicken wing cravings that you may have.
Or maybe I'm the only one who gets those...
Buffalo Chicken Grilled Pizza
Makes 8 slices
- Pizza dough (I'm lazy and use the whole wheat pizza dough from Trader Joe's)
- 1/2 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 6 oz lite shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 lb. grilled chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 celery stalks, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 oz. gorgonzola or blue cheese crumbles
NUTRITION (per slice): 209 Calories, 56.8 Calories from Fat, 6.31g Total Fat, 0.13g Saturated Fat, 28.13g Cholesterol, 898.13mg Sodium, 24.88g Total Carbohydrate, 4.25g Dietary Fiber, 0.25g Sugars, 14.88g Protein